Thursdays

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thursdays have always been the busiest day of the week for me.

At school, the orchestra practises meant that I had to stay two hours longer after classes.

Then there were also the extra maths lectures I took in the last year of high school, at uni.

The malls close later on Thursdays as well, which means, that since I am working at the malls at the moment, I will usually work longer shifts on these days.

However, despite the Tiring Thursdays, I now have a reason to actually look forward to them:

Pay day!!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe