Lunch at the mall

Friday, January 15, 2010

There's a new foodcourt upstairs at the mall I work in, and once in a while I have lunch and dinner there during my ever-so-short half-hour breaks during work. I really enjoy having yum cha, so HK Culture is the place I frequent the most. It's especially good because I can eat these small dishes quickly, and not have to worry about left overs. Indian is another of my favourite, but there are no children's meal deals in Christchurch, unfortunately, which is what I usually get in Auckland, and is the perfect serving size for me.


I almost always have the pork buns here, they are so nice!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe