Can I sleep a wee bit more please?

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Pretty please?
I don't feel like going to work today,
meant to be meeting up with S before today's 8 hour shift,
but still in my pjs-

Argh.. gotta get get get going- lol

PS. check out my friend M's blog, on my 'I like to visit' list.
I 've known the girl for three years, and am pretty close to her,
but somehow reading someone's blog can get you connected to quite a different side of the person. Perhaps that's the intriguing aspect of the cyberworld so many are drawn to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe