I miss you too much

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I thought it was because I had too much time on my hands.
With nothing to do, and more time to think,
I seemed to think about you all the time,
driving me crazy.

I thought if I made myself busy,
too busy even to think,
I would be okay, that
I could forget
to think about you too much.

But...
I still miss you so much,
I still miss you too much.

I miss your touch,
I miss your smell,
I miss your taste.

I miss you whole;
I just wish you were here with me,
right now...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe