Vancouver: A Short Stay

Monday, June 23, 2014

As soon as I landed into Vancouver, I knew I'd like this city. My certainty only grew as I got on the train into the city, that clean, easy to use transport. 
Vancouver reminded me of Queenstown, a small touristy town in New Zealand. As with Queenstown, Vancouver has easy access to the mountains, only half an hour away to three ski fields, as well as the waters to paddle and swim in. 
Vancouver is bigger than Queenstown, though, with many high rise buildings. Also more Americanised, of course. 
I was glad I got to visit Vancouver after all. Nearing the end of my Canadian trip, the weather was warmer, thankfully. 
Flowers! Sunshine! Could you believe it!
My stay was short but sweet, I told myself, as I sat under the warm sun enjoying a bowl of fruit salads as my last breakfast in Canada. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe