Coffee place: Maddox

Thursday, February 20, 2014

I love those drawing mannequins! I think that's what drew me into this cafe, because it caught my eye. The clean interior with the brick wall and flowers on the tables also attracted me. Can you see the little back room in the photo below? This place is bigger than it seems from the outside.
I was in need of a morning coffee so I walked over here, about two blocks away from my house. It's air conditioned! Their menu sounds really nice, and I will definitely try them in the future. Friendly service is always good, especially first thing in the morning.
295 Sydney Road
Brunswick VIC 3056
Maddox Licensed Cafe & Bar on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How was the coffee? Those mannequins remind me of my high school art class! Love the exposed bricks, adds such warmth to a place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The latte here was good - smooth, and not too bitter. I'd like to go back to try how their macchiato is like next time :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe