8 glasses a day... 8 loo trips a day...

Friday, January 31, 2014

They say eight glasses of water a day keeps you hydrated, but personally I think it may be a tad too much. I feel like I'm constantly making a loop between water-desk-toilet all day long. Water has minerals beneficial to you but when they seem to come out at almost as regularly as it goes in, I'm not sure if those minerals are actually getting the chance to distribute throughout my body. Plus, the more I drink the more thirsty I get! Is this water drinking tolerance building up? I'm not sure I want my stomach stretched because I drink too much. Is that even possible??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe