Hello.. Summer?

Friday, November 08, 2013

I have no idea how long you will last this time, it always seems like you are a short visitor. Can't you just settle down for the season, already? You see, I need a tan, I cannot be glowing reflecting your sunlight forever. 

It seems ridiculous that we still have our gas heating on in our house, when it is November already, don't you think? I'm still in my winter woollen jumper. Please help me. Please come and stay awhile. I cannot bear the cold for much longer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe