Coffee place: Cafe Hernandez

Monday, September 30, 2013

Where am I?  I knew I was nearby, but I couldn't find the cafe. It was dark, I was tired after a long day at work.. Wasn't that hungry, though. Just wanted to find this cafe that is meant to be full of paintings, open 24 hours, since 1972?!! 

It's in the middle of nowhere, and the food is average - I had a friand, the pancakes may be better - but you get heaps of coffee choices. Cafe Hernandez is famous for is beans variety. If ever looking for a quiet late night haunt, you should give this place a try.

60 Kings Cross Road
Sydney
 
Cafe Hernandez on Urbanspoon

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe