My fortune told me..

Monday, March 25, 2013

There is a chocolate shop C and I frequent. Every time we go there, we have to get a chocolate each. I'm sure we've spent a fortune in that shop (I can here M tsk tsk-ing). Sometimes, we get a fortune chocolate instead, or, fine, in addition to, the gourmand chocolates. These are foiled chocolate cubes with a fortune wrapped each one.
The last time I picked and opened a fortune chocolate... It was six months ago. I remember I was with M and we had a nice dinner and evening in Ponsonby. Mine said that changes were in view. I had thought the change had already come. But no, the real change seemed to be the opportunity to spend six months abroad on an internship, an unexpected surprise.
A few weeks ago I chose another fortune for myself. A similar fortune again, this time, too. What is this new beginning, I wonder? But you only really realise in hindsight, perhaps.
I hope it's as exciting and fulfilling as the last six months have been.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe