Lunch at work

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gran worries that I don't eat enough at home, meaning I don't eat much anywhere, but really there is no need to worry. I get plenty of lunch at work, sometimes at the events, others at the many restaurants near around the office.
Plus there's always snacks stashed away in my drawer, for when my energy gets down during the afternoon. I have gained back all I had lost during the busy November. Possibly the more relaxed atmosphere as well as the freezing cold, causing my body to pack in more fat?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe