Pizza pickles

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pizza in Korea always come with accompanying pickles. Not sure why, just is. At work one night when they was too much to do. Probably before the day of an event.

There was another event today and I was so lost trying to find the hotel that I was half an hour late. I may have gotten off at a wrong stop then kept walking in the wrong direction. What. Ended catching the taxi to drop me off at the front gates. Argh. Will not happen again, I must make sure.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha don't have too much junk... xtine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sometimes you need some comfort food. Don't worry, I'm not in need of much these days :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe