Ferris wheel rooms

Friday, October 19, 2012

Ferris wheel furniture room wardrobes and beds times two.
Room with three shower cubicles in different styles.
Master bedroom white bed; Papa's study office, golden bronze-y colour.

Déjà vu, in another dream, at another time.

C comes home looks for me.

I get back down from the secret part of the house and steal away into the deck area at the back, creeping along the legs of the outdoor deck chairs so she doesn't see me, until I feel safe enough to straighten up and greet her casually.

- Hey, I'm here, where have you been?

As if I'd been here the whole time. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe