Colby cheese

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I stopped by Emart last night after work to look for some cosmos flower seeds for Dad. I couldn't find any - sorry, Dad - but in the supermarket section I did spot something mighty familiar in the fridge section. OOH! Mainland Colby block cheese! Edam too! Seriously, I actually made an audible gasp of happy surprise, skated myself across the supermarket floor to place myself in front of the colourful blocks. Ilove cheese, and while these are no French varieties, I always love my Kiwi Colby blocks for everyday dishes.
Too bad I don't have the time to cook at home these days. They were on special, too. But if I bought it they would surely go bad even before I got a third of the way through. Oh, well..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe