Who wants my cool furniture?!

Sunday, September 02, 2012

I had to leave the apartment in a hurry, so I didn't have time to get rid of my few possessions...
Such as...
My single bed and base with three drawers. I loved the mattress and am very sad to have to let it go, but there's no choice. The wooden base is light and has wheels so it's easy to move. $80 for both.
This is my awesome armchair that has been much loved. It's big and comfy, and perfect for snuggling in with a book and a cuppa. $20.
More pictures of the bed and base... with someone lying on the bed at the time of the photo being taken..
As well as the bed and armchair, there's also a vacuum cleaner, and the apartment itself.

A two-storey apartment in central Auckland with a large balcony, a kitchen and living/dining area on the ground floor, and a study, a queen sized bedroom, a walk-in-wardrobe and toilet upstairs. There's all whiteware except a microwave, dining table, plates, desk and chair, queen bed. 350 a week.

If interested, please contact me at vividechch(at)gmail(dot)com!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe