Coffee place: Illy Espressamete

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I miss lattes. I've been holding off drinking coffees for a while... because... I didn't want to get into the habit of frequenting cafes too often, again. Also I was scared that the quality wouldn't be up to my coffee-snobby expectations.

However, when J and I went to Sinsa-dong, a lovely area full of clothes shops and cafes and op shops, too, I decided it was time for some caffeine in me, finally.

Half worried, half expectant, we stepped into Illy Espressamente. Even though it's a chain cafe, and not a cute little cafe, I thought the Italian quality wouldn't let me down.

I have fond memories of a Roman cappuccino on a boiling hot summer day, while travelling in Italy last August. Alongside lots of gelato, of course.

Tiramisu with caffeine shot poured over it. Heaven. Sooo nice. My cappuccino - not latte this time - was goooood too!! J had iced americano as always ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe