Lunch: 8Grain sandwich

Thursday, August 16, 2012

A slice of 8 Grain Loaf, onion paste, spinach leaves, tuna, olive slices. With lemon tea.

 I told you I'd go to Olaf's in Mount Eden this morning. It was sunny to start with. Took a sudden turn when starting back, though, as it seems to each day. Ah well.
 I got a 8 Grain Loaf - kibbled rye, wheat, linseed, buckwheat, sunflower seeds, pearl barley, sesame seeds, and rolled oats, and a Fig & Fennel Sourdough. The sourdough was especially nice so I kept taking pieces as I power walked back home in the rain. Thus the half eaten bread in the picture.
 The fig chunks were big and as many as I'd hoped. I love figs. I know, I love a lot of things. But I love figs, haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe