A dental assistant no more

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My work for the last few years, I really enjoyed working as a dental assistant for the private clinic in Mt Eden, Auckland City. The dentist for whom I worked for was so nice and kind to me. I was so lucky to have worked for her.
My work station, for some basic scaling and filling appointment. After the treatment, you would be hard pressed to know where the filling was, as a result of a job well done. I always admired J's work, so comparable to an artist, actually, the way she uses her tools to fix and shape the damaged tooth into near perfection. Amazing.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I also experienced being a dental assistant and I really loved that work. God bless on you new career.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I have just finished my first week and am settling in nicely!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe