Sandwich: Pâté and Pear

Friday, July 13, 2012

From Sandwich: A Global History by Bee Wilson.

Smooth chicken liver pâté with a sweet pear chutney on thin slices of sourdough bread.
Not your average sandwich idea, right? Which is exactly I thought, 'I should try this!'
This week has been pretty tiring, and I am thankful that it's Friday today. Yeah, yeah, Friday the 13th, but I had a good day, actually. On the way home I picked up the ingredients - chicken liver and cranberry pâté, pear paste, bread, from the local grocery store.

It really is nice! Kind of wish I'd bought better bread, but, meh, doesn't really matter. The pear paste wasn't really paste, it wasn't easily spreadable in its jelly form, but I was just glad they even had it in stock :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe