Ponsonby Road trip

Saturday, July 28, 2012

How could I have only just discovered Ponsonby? I have been living in Auckland since 2007!
There are so many cool cafes, bars, boutiques, artsy places... like these cool colourful murals.
There were also many historic buildings along this long road, that looked beautiful. I'm so going to move here soon, haha.
M and I both decided that we have to come back to explore some more.
I have my eyes set on several cafes and a taqueria in particular ;)
Plus the Sky Tower looked especially beautiful in the distance, lit brightly this cool clear night.
All in all, this night was definitely a lovely one :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe