Dinner place: Cafe Cezanne

Friday, July 27, 2012

My first time in Ponsonby, can you believe it?! I sought out Cafe Cezanne for dinner tonight.
The cafe is colourfully decorated with wall murals and bohemian touches all around.
Yes.. Michaelangelo. I have a postcard of this from the Vatican just by my desk, actually. Along with his words:
"If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all." 
This and another postcard of smiling Anne Frank keeps me motivated when I need it.
Beef nacho, small.
Vegetarian quesadilla.
They were more than satisfying for both of us.
A fortune chocolate each. Mine read:
"Changes are on the horizon."
Yes. I think I know that already :)

Ponsonby Road is full of cool little cafes and bars and boutiques, I fell in love. But more on that later!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe