Auckland Museum Photography exhibition

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Check out this cute coffee cup! From Shaky Isles, the ever so cool cafe downtown. Made me smile as I went to meet up with M for our second 'let's see a bit of Auckland (that Viv knows)' trip - to the Auckland Museum for the Photography exhibition, today.
The photos were amazing. What I really mean is that the photographers' skills in capturing the beautiful photos are admirable. How do they know which camera, which lens to use, let alone at which angle, time and distance? I guess that is why I was the visitor and not a part of the exhibition, haha. Some of them are so young as well!!

If you have the time you should definitely make your way there to goggle at the wildlife on show. I wish I could have experienced the moments in real life, they are truly exceptional!

The exhibition runs until the 26 August, 2012.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe