Growing beans

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Look at how well the beans are growing! I have been trying to grow a few things out on my deck this year. Dad sent me some broad beans grown from home to get me started, since he says it's one of the easiest. I ate most of the beans, but left three to grow.
After a little more than a week, green tips started appearing. After that, there's been no stopping them. Every day they have grown like monsters.
Shooting up, up, and up!
I will probably have to move them to bigger pots soon.
Besides the beans, I also have some spinach, lavender, rosemary (pictured), and chrysanthemum. The orange flowers were meant for the bathroom, but... they died. I don't really have a green thumb, I can only deal with easy maintenance plants. I'm surprised the spinach are still alive! Though they are not growing as fast as I would like them to, I hope I don't kill them by plucking their leaves too often...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe