Baking: Coffee muffins

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

 Keeping in theme with the Oxfam Coffee Break/Fairtrade fortnight, I baked some coffee muffins this morning. Think I used too strong a cup of coffee, because I am getting quite a kick right now!
I had mine in my favourite tea cup with a dollop of Bonne Maman's chestnut cream that I found in this boutique grocery store in the Fish Market downtown. It wasn't cheap but it was worth it. Too bad they don't stock fig jams, either, though. I can't seem to find them anywhere in Auckland and I really want some!

I used the recipe from here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe