Baking: Mini blueberry tarts

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Okay, finally! This post has been on my to do list since January this year. It's taken me four months to get onto baking them, and they definitely aren't as pretty as the ones in the original post I got the inspiration from, but my tiny ugly blueberry tarts are better tasting than they look.. Because sometimes one shouldn't judge a book by its covers. In any case, how can anything with blueberries taste anything but yummy? ..Unless they are over baked and get a bit brown.. Which I have the tendency to let happen these days, haha..

Actually, they were pretty sweet. Think I may have added too much honey. Tiny little thing to calm my sister's sweet cravings for the night. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe