Bake: Zucchini boats

Monday, May 14, 2012

Inspiration from here.

Zucchini are a new vegetable that I came to love more and more in the recent years. I wish they came in bigger sizes!

It's a drizzling day today and I don't feel like going outside.. I'm passing time watching cooking videos on YouTube instead, and then I realised I probably should have some lunch!

As a little lunch treat:


* Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise.
* Scoop out the centre seedy part.
* Brush with (crushed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper) mixture.
* Place in small tomato pieces.
* Bake for 30 minutes at 175 degrees.
(I didn't have any bread crumbs to didn't add any. If you want to, feel free to do so.)
* Sprinkle with cheese, bake some more until bubbly and golden.
* Drizzle with olive oil and more cheese.

Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe