Running past you

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am back at school, though not younger. I make friends with the classmates, becoming surprisingly popular. Think they look upto me because I am older, more mature.

Invitation to a boy's house, with a bunch of his mates. I'm teaching them something.. Can't remember what.. Then the boy's Dad comes home. Introduction time. It's time to go. Good bye. I'm running down the stairs, weird maze like stairs, green carpeted with golden specks. Past rows of cars - this must be an apartment complex such as the ones in Korea.

I'm in a hurry to get home, for whatever reason. A girl passes me, recognises me, and greets me in a very pleasant way. My girl crush, haha. I didn't even realise she recognised me. But, oh, I need to run, so sorry!

It's all about the timing, isn't it, over and over again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe