It's a kind of good feeling

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You ran about in my dreams (in your dreams) with me (that wasn't really me), trying to save us both. Apparently that means we were connected in some avatar sort of way, so sorry you're tired from all the running but it's kind of good feeling.

My sis made us a nice tuna pasta dish for lunch and I was so pleased. She even let me have second helpings. I baked bread and shared it with her.

Third optometry visit in two weeks, lasted an hour and a half. Yet another one in a fortnight's time. Better not forget to use up all the drops liberally, so my eye gets better soon.

Reading upon beautiful aesthetic bodies for an anthropology essay. A long way to go still... But very interesting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe