Queenstown - Fish and Chips and Skydiving

Saturday, March 03, 2012

So, the second day in Queenstown was coming along nicely, the sky opened up to a hot and fine sunny day. Which was a good thing because I was off to do one of the activities on my bucket list - SKYDIVING!!

Granted, it was only 9000 feet, which is around 3000 metres, but it was well worth it.
 
 Not wanting to go with a full stomach, we didn't have a Fergburger, again, but instead, fish and chips.
 
 Waiting for my turn, while enjoying the view and other people coming down from their dives.
How lovely is that! It was such a freeing feeling. Then the parachute down was so peaceful.. I'm so glad I did it! :)
What a beautiful landscape.
Thank you NZONE and Caleb, my tandem person...
I would recommend it to anyone who is interested! In Queenstown, because it's just so beautiful down there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe