More than usual

Monday, March 19, 2012

As well as trying to exercise more than I have in a while, I have also been eating more than usual. Don't think it's because I've been more active or anything, though. Exercising is enjoyable, and fun with the adrenaline pumping within me, but when I'm not in my gym gear I have been a lot more tired than usual, I think. Hmm.. In an attempt to wake myself up, I made myself a cup of coffee. Now my heart is racing, but I still feel bloated, and not very awake. Maybe it's the weather. It's wet and cold today, and one of my trees in the deck toppled over this afternoon. The scrawny green trees that don't flower in its first twelve years, so not any time while I will be in this place.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe