Love thy feet. They take you places.

Friday, March 30, 2012

from here
I wish I had taken more interest and tried harder in my art classes at school. I admire people who can draw and create beautiful works! I am fascinated by how they must work. Whether it be drawing, painting, sculpting, designing, photography, computer arts, etc, etc, all! Like this. I always tell myself that I must try myself, but then I'm always scared to. Well, this time I had a go... Haha. Embarrassed. Perhaps, though, with practise I will get better and better. 
I have a thing about feet. A fetish, perhaps. I like to take photos of them, to remind me of the places I've been to. They may be small and smelly, but they have led me to some pretty cool moments in life thus far.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe