GOOD NEWS! with Fish n' Chips

Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh, guess what was waiting for me at work this afternoon?! Finally, my modem for the Internet!!! Yes! It's been an unbelievably frustrating wait for the package to arrive. Argh. No matter. So, the first post from my own home!!!

Just had a really nice Fish n' Chips for dinner. Kumara chips, and all wrapped in newspaper as proper fish and chips should be :) I wish I had taken a photo before I ate them, was too hungry to even think! It's from an award winning shop in Mt Eden. Best Auckland shop winner/nominee in the years 2007, 9, 10, and 11. Wow. It really was nice. The really funny thing about it was that when I went in today, there were three beautiful ladies working there. Like, model beautiful. I thought it was quite unusual to have such attractive women working at a fish shop. Guys, get in there to have a look yourselves! haha.

Mt Eden Fisheries
253 Dominion Road,
Mt Eden, Auckland 1024

Mt Eden Fisheries Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe