Lunch place: Craven A

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Bet not many of you have tried Balinese tropical rice, before?! Neither have I until I went to Craven A for lunch with a friend, and saw it on the menu. Hmm, I wonder what that would be like? Of course I ordered it, I had to try it!

I was a bit surprised when it came out like this:
But it was really nice and sweet, kind of like a black rice porridge. Which is exactly what it is.
The cafe is close to uni, but I had never been here before. The interior is kinda cool and lots of office people regulate here during their lunch breaks; the owners know them by name, which is always a lovely feeling. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe