Cirque du Soleil's Corteo

Sunday, November 27, 2011

from Cirque du Soleil website

Went to see Cirque du Soleil's Corteo with E tonight. Spectacular. Beautiful. Amazing. All my friends know that I love this company. I am awed by their shows, the talent, my eyes fixed, my mouth in goofy grin, from ear to ear. So much training they must have gone through, the suspense of the physical feats they achieve. They make it look so easy, how I wish I could fly in the air like that, as if weightless; their beautifully taut sculpted bodies.

It was a mission getting there, actually. Got off at a station that was further off from our destination than we'd anticipated, did several loops, crossing through big roads and bridges. Haha, it was a mad circus the way we ran about trying to find our way, even before the show started. I was worried we would be very late, but thankfully we got there just on time. So glad I decided not to miss it. So worth the price. Don't think I'll ever miss another. Wonder when they are next coming to NZ, and which show will they be doing ? My dream show to see is Ô, one of the permanent shows in Las Vegas. Dream.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe