Gloomy

Friday, June 10, 2011

It's been a fairly gloomy last few days in Paris. Grey, drizzling...

Made myself pancakes with honey and Nutella for brunch, to cheer myself up. Dressed up to go out, but then saw the wetness outside, so changed back... only to find rays of sunlight starting to poke out through the clouds. Think I'll just stay at home.. Which is what I've been doing the last few days, actually, feeling rather claustrophobic..

But today I will actually read a book. Drinking Darjeeling tea I bought yesterday in loose tea leaves so I can finally use my tea plunger again. :)

Maybe I'll finally ring up D to see how she's doing, too, tonight.

Little quiet lazy happinesses..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe