Pas du sommeil ce soir

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I don't think I will get much sleep done tonight.

1000 words done. 3000 more to go.

My window has not been shut for the last three days, due to the hot weather conditions. It's usually open anyway, but at nights I used to close it. Not any more. My small room is cool in Winter, but quick to heat up in the warmer weather. It's still better than going outside, I guess, since you don't move around as much inside... because there's not enough space to.. ;p

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The neighbour who obviously has his/her window open and is snoring VERY loudly into the night is not helping with my concentration, who, after two hours of more putting off writing, has hardly made any progress..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe