What's in your bag?

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The vintage white leather bag with patches I used to own

What’s in my bag ?
My Body Shop toiletries bag with earphones, Body Shop hand butter, Body Shop oil blotting paper and Chanel compact mirror, cellphone, hand sanitizer, Body Shop lipstick, notebook, pens, Starbucks tumbler (filled with H2O), a couple of serviettes, emergency pills and pads, keys with USB stick, my ever so trusty Paris routes book, hot pink wallet, mint chewing gum…

I am a loyal Body Shop client :) I love to jot down stuff that come to me whenever.
Right now I am procrastinating from doing school work, lol


Happy ash Wednesday 
xv

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe