le Havre

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My first trip out of Paris, that's not the suburbs ! Let's hope I get up on time tomorrow, or more importantly, that I arrive on time at the place of rendez-vous at the train station. Seriously, I actually need to catch up on my sleep, but the events that have been unfolding, and will soon unfold some more in the near future, will not let me rest my cute little head down for much rest at the moment. This week has been soooooo hectic !!!

But I am so looking forward to having more FUN !!!
Bring it on !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe