Freezing

Monday, January 24, 2011

I am soooo tired, but sooooo happy in Paris at the moment.
The weekend was soooo busy, what with the Welcome programme at uni, which included a presentation that proved to be such a headache, and a Seine river cruise on a freezing Paris night, a drink with newly made friends after which awaited another adventure of missing the last Metro... thus a 40 minute bike home, at 3 in the morning, LOL, more new friends, and hours of walking around Paris... It's Monday again and my first lecture starts this afternoon. There's still much to be done before hand. So sorry for having neglected you with news, but it can't be helped! I will get settled in asap! I promise I am all good and safe and having the time of my life ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe