Walking Walking Studying

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh my gosh, such a tiring day!

Went to the Parnell French Market again this week, with friends this time, despite the rain, again. Bought a fig and seed sourdough and etorki cheese to take as lunch during the week, and had a plum macaron and flat white as breakfast. Miam!

Also had a lunch date with other friends in Newmarket this time, to have yum cha. I love yum cha! Was so full afterwards, but then walked back home, so was also quite tired.

Since I haven't done anything much last night studying wise, thought I'd better get myself to uni to start on some things, at least. So, here I am, with my half closed eyes because these contact lenses are always making my eyes itchy.. perhaps I need to get them checked.

At the moment I am taking a rest after finishing a film tutorial worksheet. That was part one of my study plan today. While listening to my new fave French singer Zaz on Youtube, ;p

Got to get onto part two now: one of the many assignments on film analysis! Quelle joie!

I kept hearing Spanish everywhere today in Newmarket. Weird how your ear picks up on these sounds you have previously ignored, once you get interested in them.

Bon weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe