I'm just curious

Monday, August 02, 2010

I refuse to get embarrassed. I am curious, is all. There are so many things I want to know, things to try out ;p

So, I will continue to learn.

And you'll be helping me to learn.

;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Je refuse d'être embarrassé. Je suis curieuse, c'est tout. Il y a trop de choses que je veux à savoir, les choses à essayer ;p

Donc, je continuerai à en appredre.

Et tu m'aideras.

;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe