Grocery shopping

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Way too much this weekend, supplying for the holidays, but it seems like I'm getting ready for a big survival :)

Had a big clean out of the apartment this morning, since Flatmate's gone home South for the week. Sadly I did not join her, because I have work and the days are ambiguous, but it will give me a chance to get a good rest.. no matter that I wanted to wake up at 5.30 this morning to say goodbye to Flatmate. I wanted to read, but then decided I was way too tired, so went back to zzz on the couch til 11am. Got up with a sore back, ;p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe