Every three hours

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I woke up this morning only to find that it was 2.3o am. ;;
Normally the first time I open my eyes it's 4.30am, which in itself is too early to be normal, so it was weird. It wasn't as if I wasn't tired or anything. Either way I seem not to be able to sleep uninterrupted. I dreamt about something, as I do every night, but I cannot remember all now. I know it was about X in France, we were at his place, and he was playing this weird electric keyboard/guitar instrument thing for me. ;; The next time I woke up was 5.20am.. Every three hours I keep waking up, and I don't like it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe