Holidays with parents

Monday, July 05, 2010

I'm enjoying the intersemester break in my hometown, with my family.
Didn't bring my laptop with me though, so having trouble fighting for my turn on Mum's. :p
The weather has been incredibly fantastic these last few days, and hopefully will continue to be so for a long time. I have already met up with home town friends, and just been trying to get some projects under way, such as going through the tapas recipes that I found in a magazine, getting some reading done, practising the piano and violin, etc...
So much to do, so little time!
The babies, the haircut, the books, the macarons...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe