More Food

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's the exam times. I need to eat well. That's my excuse.
Met I (and later J) for a late dinner, at one of my favourite places in Auckland, the Occidental. Sooo full! Should be going to bed, probably, get a rest for another day of studies tomorrow, but no, I'm watching NZ's first football game in the World Cup, against Slovekia at the moment. Do we have a chance? So far nothing exciting, but you never know, I guess, there is always an element of surprise. Had lunch with Sis as well, today, also big, even bigger than the breakfast. Stop eating too much, Viv. Went to the gym today. Felt so good. Gosh, I'm tired.

This is what I took to work last weekend. Kumara salad with chicken and red onion, red capsicum, topped with aioli. Miam!

Night snack. Trying to be health conscious.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe