France with A

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

I went to France in my dream last night!

With A, my French tutor... ;;; She is due to go back soon, and I joined her, instead to going down to Christchurch. It was all very last minute so everything was in a rush. By the time I arrived in France, where A told me to take off my glasses because they are 'too bright', I remembered that I should probably call my parents to let them know I will not be seeing them anymore.

It is pouring in Paris, and it doesn't even look like Paris, but some slum corner of an unknown city. We get into a taxi with an Indian driver, who takes us to this brick hostel building with wire fences, that looks gloomy and cold and not very welcome... But here we are.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe