Food story

Monday, June 07, 2010

I've been eating a LOT these days, monstrous amounts to my usual standards.
So here are a few photos of things I've been having.
Last Thursday was the last day of classes for me, and so I made club sandwiches for my French class:


Usually Flatmate makes us both lunches, but sometimes she makes us breakfast as well, like today, and also dinner. I try to make meals for us too, but it doesn't happen as often...
This is what we ate one morning. I used to only have one slice, but not I can two.
Then I made potato bake for dinner. It's actually a left over bake, with pasta and corn, but it was really nice. Made the oven smoke, again, though. Really need to clean out that oven soon...
.. Finally, here is tonight's dinner: Old School burger from White Lady!
I have been wanting to try White Lady for ages, but it was just too expensive for a burger. Until today, when I was too hungry to care. This Old School has mince beef, egg, tomato, lettuce, beetroot and their special sauce, between two buns. And guess what? I finished it all by myself! It was that good! Text all my friends about my lux dinner, too, lol.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. you SOOOO did not text me about that burger! hmph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I text K... lol sorry M! It was soooooooo nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe