This is the first day of my life

Saturday, May 01, 2010

..Or just May.
Finally dragged myself to the gym this morning, and felt wonderful for it.
The programme was a bit tough for my lazed body, but now I feel fit and cleansed inside and out.
Also bought myself an umbrella, for all the good it will do when the windy rainy season starts. I never have the umbrella above me but more in front of me, because this seems to help getting myself from being wet better. Got smiles from three strangers on the way home, which must mean that I am getting better! Spending time with M and K last night certainly helped a lot. Talked with Mum on the phone, always good to hear her voice.
Having a quick lunch today, before going to work!
Happy day today!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe