Stupid cold.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have developed a cold from the swim last weekend, silly me,
but now it's not so funny anymore!
My throat is really sore and raspy, dry coughs, I'm having trouble breathing and talking!!!!
My head is heavy, and I am cold and tired...

Have tried to sleep it off straight after lectures today,
except I have found out that I have made a fatal mistake of deleting flatmate's file from my USB, which she needs for her course... OH, OH, OMG!!!!!
I am SO sorry!!! :(
Have tried to undelete the deleted said file, by frantically searching on Google and downloading various programmes... but could not trace it back..

So with that and the cold, did lie down for a few hours but without actual resting. Drat.
It's now only 8pm, and I probably should get some work done, but I still don't want to, but I don't think I'll be able to get back to sleep soon... Dilemma...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe