Coffee please...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I feel so tired yesterday and today, right now...
Probably because I am so hungry at the moment, and cold, and didn't get that much sleep last night. Went to bed late last night, trying to get some studying done, and reading.
I'm reading three different books at once right now, which is so unlike me, and it just stresses me out not to be doing things methodically.
Also stressed about writing assignments, because I want them to be perfect, even though I haven't even started any of them!

Just breathe.. relax..
Let's start with that coffee..

P.S. Bought my very first BigMac last night, or this morning should I say, and they were not too big, nor too small. I didn't like the McDo pickles, the same as they put in their Cheeseburgers, which I don't eat for the same reason of distaste. But the burger was alright, I probably could have eaten anything at the time though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe